March Break Camp Update

Due to the predicted weather conditions over the next twenty-four hours, we are cancelling March Break Camp for Tuesday, March 13Based on actual snow totals, our ability to clear campus, and our confidence that travel conditions will be safe for our staff and families, we will make a decision on whether to run camp on Wednesday, March 14 by 7:00 a.m. that morning. For those who are registered, I will email to let you know what the conditions will force us to do. Thank you and stay safe!